Course Starts: June 24, 2013
Day & Time: Monday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Length: 9 weeks ; meeting once a week
Academic Hours: 45
Cost: 2200 ₪ + 200 ₪ Non refundable Registration Fee.
Payment by Cash, Check or Credit Card. All fees must be paid up to one week before the course starts. If paying by Credit Card, tuition may be paid in installments of no less than 250 ₪ /mo for a maximum of 10 months. If paying by check, checks must be paid in advance and can be post dated until the course completion date. Cash – tuition must be paid in full before the course begins. (For exceptions please call our office)
For further inquires please e-mail email@example.com
This course is an introductory overview to principles of property management and covers the basics of residential and commercial property management, investments, leases, and renovations. The course is designed for real estate brokers to add property management principles to their skill sets and for other real estate professionals such as attorneys and developers who wish to expand their client services.
Session # 1
- Introduction how to build a real estate business; real estate agencies, property management , renovation services
- One stop shop for Real Estate investors
- Trends in the world of real estate
- Introduction to entrepreneurship
- Building a business plan, examining the economic profitability of a transaction
Session # 2
- Managing a Real Estate Agency From A to Z
Session # 3
- Property management, property management principals
- Short Term Rentals
Session # 4
- Economic risks in renovating properties
- Renovating apartments and houses- working with subcontractors
- Renovation costs, and assessing price quotations for materials and labor.
- Marketing principals: Marketing your own business, marketing, adverting, Public relations
Session # 5
- Getting to know the commercial investors
- Basic principles of Real Estate Investments
- Buying groups, marketing commercial real estate
- The basics of commercial real estate
Session # 6
- Real Esate, buiness & the Law
- Contract law
- Business law
- Real estate and taxes- VAT reports, accounting for your business and for your customers
- Property tax
- Real Estate Taxation Laws & Regulations
Session # 7
- Mortgages and Loans: Financing the purchase of an apartment
- Financing real estate and mortgage transactions
- Financing options and leveraging deals
Session # 8
- Principles of negotiations
- Principals of business initiatives- recruitment and staff management, budget management,
Session # 9
- Simulations: How to turn your business dreams into reality.
The courses at Lander’s opened me to both the business world and Israeli society in general. The courses had a big influence on our plans for trying to “make it” in Israel. I am very appreciative that there are opportunities like these in English.
Shloime L., Jerusalem