Real Estate License Preparation
Course Starts: April 10, 2013
Day & Time: Wednesday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Length: 16 weeks ; meeting once a week
Academic Hours: 80
Cost: 3950 ₪ + 200 ₪ Non refundable Registration Fee. + 100 ₪ for the Ministry of Justice official Law book for the exam
Payment by Cash, Check or Credit Card. All fees must be paid up to one week before the course starts. If paying by Credit Card, tuition may be paid in installments of no less than 250 ₪ /mo for a maximum of 10 months. If paying by check, checks must be paid in advance and can be post dated until the course completion date. Cash – tuition must be paid in full before the course begins. (For exceptions please call our office)
The comprehensive course for Real Estate Agents Leading to Licensing Exam of the Ministry of Justice.
This course is designed with 2 major objectives:
1. To give the student the tools and abilities to become a marketing agent and professional real estate expert.
2. To prepare the students to the exam of the Ministry of Justice.
The Ministry of Justice is asking all real estate agents to pass an exam that includes comprehensive knowledge of Israeli laws that are related to real estate, as a condition to receiving a Real Estate Agent License.
The course will review the key terminologies and structure of the law book that is used during the exam ensuring students can overcome the language barrier. Sample exams are reviewed and practiced.
- You will need to have a minimum of basic Hebrew reading skills to take the course and pass the exam.
- In order to receive your license you must pass a Hebrew multiple choice exam given by the Ministry of Justice. You may bring an English translation of the laws (which we provide,) with you to the exam. In the event that one fails and one is an oleh/a chadash/a within 4 years, then you may be eligible for an oral exam geared for English speakers.
Session # 1
- Introduction to the world of real-estate.
- Building a carrier in real estate – tools and requirements.
- Developing your specialization in a specific area.
Session # 2
- Telemarketing – the art driving business via the phone.
- Pricing real estate in Israel – how to set up a price of an asset.
Session # 3
- Methods of finding buyers.
- Buyers – customer management – long term relationship.
- Sellers – client management. – long term relationship
- Methods of finding apartments for sale.
- Exclusivity – advantages and disadvantages
Session # 4
- Handling client resistance.
- The art of the negotiation: how to close a deal.
Session # 5
- Long term client Management
Session # 6
- Using the Internet as an important working tool to improve your business
Session # 7
- Time management
- Tools to be successful
Session # 8 – 16
Preparing to the Ministry of Justice exam including:
- How to locate the answers in the law book (which is brought into the exam),
- Translating the law
- understanding and recognizing key terminologies and phrases
- Exercising and practicing questions and reviewing previous exams.
- Studying the following laws: Real Estate Agent Law, Consumer Protection Law, Contract Law, Land Law , Sale (Housing) Law, Planning and Building Law, Penal Law,
I recently completed your Real Estate course. Thank you so much for providing us with a teacher who is so professional, yet passionate, about his teaching. Despite the course being laden with important yet relevant facts, it was a pleasure to sit in class. I looked forward to attending every week, despite the drive from the Merkaz. Yasher Ko’ach.
Rachelle G, Ra’anana